The teacher becomes the student
This week we dig into John 3: 1-13
1. How is becoming a Christian similar to being born?
2. How would you describe a “born-again” Christian?
3. Is there such a thing as a non “born-again” Christian?
4. Why do you think it’s hard to understand the way Christians live, when you aren’t one?
5. How would you explain living in the kingdom of God to someone who is living in the world?
6. What are some of the affects you have seen the Spirit of God have on your life?
7. What is one way that you have seen the kingdom of God present in the here and now?
8. What is an area that you passionately want to see conformed to the kingdom of God?
9. Spend some time thanking God for the ways in which you life is different now that you are living in his kingdom.