The Mystery of Jesus
God come in the flesh in the person of Jesus is the answer to the greatest mystery of all time. He makes a path for the reconciliation of humanity with their creator.
From Colossians 1
Here are some questions for your personal reflection or group discussion:
1. Which do you tend to value more: the adventure of mystery or the comfort of familiarity?
2. Why does something become more exciting if fewer people have access to it? Why is this so dangerous when it comes to being a disciple of Jesus?
3. True wisdom is found in Jesus, read proverbs 2 and identify some of the traits of this wisdom.
4. What are some of the ways suffering comes to those who follow Jesus in our area? In the broader world?
5. What are some of the different ways that Christianity requires hard work?
6. What would it look like to contend for other in prayer? Is prayer something that comes naturally to you or something that takes work?
7. Spend a few minutes contending in prayer for those who are suffering for Jesus around the world.