The Miracle of the Happy Meal
In John 6:1-15, Jesus speaks to a hungry crowd. One young boy offered his “kids meal” to help feed the group. Jesus demonstrated his power, and provided some lessons for us.
- What was your favorite place to eat as a kid?
- When have you seen God provide in a hard situation?
- What can make it hard to trust God to provide?
- What are some of the things we can trust God to provide?
- Which do you find it hardest to give? Time, Talent, or Treasure?
- How have you seen God use what you have given to bless others?
- What holds us back in our giving?
- How do we decide what to give and how much?