The Blind Leads to the Blind
In John 9:1-41, Jesus heals a blind man on the Sabbath.
Here are some discussion questions
for your groups, or personal reflection:
1. What is your favorite color? Why?
2. Have you ever been friends with a blind person
3. Have you ever tried to explain a visual image to a blind person?
4. How do people form their identity of Jesus?
5. People are somewhat comfortable when talking about God – But not about Jesus. Why?
6. Why did Jesus seek after the blind man in verse 35 of John chapter 9?
7. If you were blind and a cure existed, what might cause you to not seek the cure? Could your answers apply to spiritual blindness as well?
8. What do you believe is the most challenging part of spiritual blindness for people to overcome?
9. What new “colors” do you see as a result of your spiritual sight being restored? What things do you “see” differently as someone who has been given spiritual sight?
10. Do you confess Jesus openly and defend him vociferously with your simple story or testimony?