Sunday, January 22, 2017
This week Dave Sagisser walked us through John 13:1-17, as Jesus demonstrated servant leadership.
Questions for discussion or personal reflection:
1. If you were a disciple in that room that evening, knowing only what they knew at that time, what might be your reaction to Jesus washing feet (yours and others)?
2. Have you ever had someone offer to (literally) wash your feet? Did you accept? If you accepted, what surprised you about the experience?
3. Who was impacted by Jesus’ actions specifically that night? How might your answer apply to your life today?
4. What “power” did Jesus transfer to / share with his disciples?
5. Who is intended as the “one anothers” in verse 14, and why?
6. Who might be some “one anothers” in your life and disciple-making?
7. What are some of your particular roadblocks to “foot washing?”