Sunday, February 9, 2020
This week Hope Church Missionary David Bliss continued our journey through the book of Mark.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1) Have you ever seen or experienced a miraculous healing?
2) Can you think of a time when a you were shown love in a way that was not comfortable for you?
3) How has God met you where you are in a way that is meaningful to you?
4) What is something that you once believed about God, or the Bible, or Christianity that you now realize is inaccurate?
5) What are some ways that we are tempted to put the things of God before the things of men?
6) If we put the things of God first, what will the cost be to us?
7) In what ways is God asking you to put His will before yours? How are you going to respond?