Power over Disease and Death
In times of desperate situations, run to Jesus.
From Mark 5:21-43
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What’s the best black Friday/ cyber Monday deal you’ve ever gotten?
2. What does your interaction with God tend to look like when you encounter a desperate life situation?
3. What expectations do you have of God when it comes to your physical health?
4. Do you often ask God for physical healing? Why or why not?
5. Are there any long-lasting ailments in your own life that you are seeking healing from?
6. How do you normally handle interruptions in your life?
7. Do you ever feel like you are bothering God? If so why?
8. How do you think people would respond today if Jesus raised a dead girl and we even had it on video?
9. What does his ability to raise the dead demonstrate about who Jesus is?
10. Which of the miracles of the past 2 chapters strikes you as most astonishing? Why?