This week, we are looking at Colossians 4:2-6.
Look for open doors to have conversations with God and People especially during the Christmas Season.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What’s the longest road trip you’ve been on? Where? With who?
2. What are the benefits/drawbacks of text message relationships compared with ones with extended time spent together? How do these transfer to our prayer lives?
3. If we really thought Jesus was coming back in the next week, how would that change your prayer? Which things would be elevated in priority?
4. How’s your prayer life right now? How would you like to see it improve?
5. How confident are you in your ability to explain the gospel in 5 minutes or less to someone outside the church? Which aspects of the gospel do you find hardest to explain clearly?
6. How is a grace based gospel conversation different from a judgment based one?
7. Who would you like to see God open a door for a gospel conversation with? How do you see God currently at work in their life?