Making Much of Jesus
Our series on the book of John looks at John 3:22 – 36 this week.
Questions for your discussion
1. Have you ever had a rival? Anyone that you consider a rival currently?
2. In what areas do you find yourself most often doing comparisons with others?
3. Why do you think we have a tendency to compare?
4. When is comparing constructive and when is it damaging?
5. Do you feel that there is a task God has assigned you? What?
6. What is behind our desire for self exaltation?
7. How do we combat the desire to make a big deal out of ourselves?
8. What are some ways we can make much of Jesus in a way that our culture would find beautiful?
9. Which of the truths that John declares about Jesus do you find most impactful for you right now?