Jesus is King
In times of chaos, remember that Jesus is King.
- Trust King Jesus, even when he doesn’t lead the way you want him to.
- Expect King Jesus to not only get you through crisis, but to grow you through crisis.
- Share the abundant love of King Jesus through your attitude and actions.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What’s your favorite board game to play with your family?
2. What are the benefits of having a king in a time of crisis?
3. What can be frustrating about having a king?
4. How would you describe your level of trust in God right now?
5. What helps you to continue to trust Jesus in a time of crisis?
6. What are your daily prayers like right now? What “daily bread” are you asking God to provide for tomorrow?
7. How has God been challenging you in a positive way during this time of social distancing?
8. How might a time like this actually be good for society?
9. How have you seen the followers of King Jesus step up in an impactful way during the last week?
10. What kinds of attitudes do you think people need to see from us?