This week, we continue our look into Philippians with Philippians 3:12 – 4:1
Some questions for discussion:
- What is a goal that you have set and then worked hard to accomplish?
- What does it mean to live up to what we have already attained?
- What is already ours by virtue of knowing Jesus?
- What do we still need to work toward?
- How can holding onto our past be a pitfall as we live out our faith?
- Has it ever happened to you?
- What is an/some spiritual goal(s) that you have for the future?
- How have you experienced the power of community in your spiritual journey?
- Who have been some or your role models/mentors?
- What kinds of things do you desire from your community to help you reach the goals God has for you?
- What would it look like to live w/ allegiance to heaven instead of earth?
- What would be more/less valuable?