Circumstances Evaluated by the Gospel
3 Questions to use in evaluation:
- Did it serve to advance the gospel?
- Was Jesus exalted by it?
- Did I live a life worthy of the gospel in the midst of it?
- How is life going right now?
- What criteria do you normally use to evaluate your day?
- What are some of the “louder” circumstances in your life currently?
- How have/might they serve to advance the gospel?
- How have/might they serve to lift up Jesus?
- How can your response in midst of them reflect the gospel?
- What character traits are important to pursue?
- What character traits are important to resist?
- What makes is difficult for us to sacrifice comfort for the sake of mission?
- How would your life look different if you pursued mission more than comfort?