Good Looking Interior
A beautiful church dresses and dwells in the character of Jesus.
We are continuing our look at the Body of Christ from Colossians, by digging into Colossians 3:12-17.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
- Which type of candy are/would you be most likely to swipe from a kids stash?
- What is the difference between character formation and following rules?
- Refresh with your group what is meant by each of the five virtues as you describe them give at least one example of what they would like lived out?
- How has someone displayed on of these virtues to you this week?
- Which of these are most/least a part of your character right now?
- How do the virtues of v.12 relate to the larger virtue of love?
- How do songs help/hurt character formation?
- What something that impacted you from musical worship this week?