Family Recipe – Spend time with God and the Hope Family
We are looking at the ingredients that make up disciple-making at Hope Church.
- Responding to the Holy Spirit
- Be with God and the Hope family.
- Love extravagantly and bless freely.
- Live with the lost
- Share the Gospel.
This week, treat we remember that it is important that we spend time with God and the Hope family.
Loving in Jesus’ name is not about emotion, treatment it is making conscious decisions to love as Jesus loved.
- Faithfully read the bible to align your life with God’s word, and pray for God’s leading.
- Spend time with the Hope family through meals with others, social events & Sunday worship.
- Prioritize your commitment to groups at Hope.
- Actively seek opportunities to serve the Hope family.
- As a unified body, make disciples and bear fruit together.