Body Shop: Spiritual Diagnostics
We are looking at the Church this week as we dive into Colossians 1.
Here are some questions for group discussion or personal reflection
1. Have you ever been in a car crash? What happened? How did you fix your vehicle?
2. How are we doing with… (I like to use a 1 to 10 rating scale and invite explanation)
a. Relying on Jesus to rescue us?
b. Loving God’s people?
c. Understanding and spreading God’s grace?
d. Knowing/discerning God’s will?
e. Living out God’s will?
3. What is working well?
4. What would you like to see repaired?
5. What are some other good spiritual diagnostic questions to ask?
6. Why is it important to point out the good in a diagnostic?
7. How have you seen God’s restorative work recently?
8. What do you most want to see God repair?
9. How does the security of salvation impact the way we grow in faith?