A Better Trust
There is no place better to place our trust, than Jesus.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What musical artist are you into right now?
2. When you meet someone new, do you default to trust or mistrust? why? Was it the same when you met God?
3. How would you rate your trust in God right now? What are some of the major reasons for that rating?
4. How does our trust level influence the way we listen to someone else?
5. Most likely you’ve been at a place in life when you had a hard heart and didn’t want to listen to God or maybe anyone else, how did it get to a place of softness again?
6. What are some signs that you might be testing God rather than trusting him?
7. Where do you find daily encouragement in your faith?
8. How can we encourage one another on a regular basis? What does this practically look like?
9. How is obedience connected to trust? What does it say about our trust of God when we disobey him?
10. “Obedience comes before understanding,” how does this resonate with you right now? Is this a fair thing for God to ask of us?
11. What’s an area of faith that you still don’t understand, but must choose to trust and obey?