What is Hope’s Mission Statement?
Bringing Glory to God By Making Disciples
What is a disciple?
We believe a disciple is someone who devoted to learning and living for Jesus; a person who reorients his or her life around the Gospel and Jesus’ mission. At Hope Church we encourage everyone from children to adults to live as a disciple and seek to grow in relationship with Him by…
- Living out our IDENTITY in Christ
- Responding in WORSHIP to who God is, what He has done, and what He is doing
- Investing in COMMUNITY with others, intentionally sharing our lives together
- Pursuing a life on MISSION to reflect God to the world around us
What is disciplemaking?
Bringing people into right relationship with God, developing them to full maturity in Christ through intentional growth, that they might multiply the entire process in others.
How do we make disciples?
We believe that disciplemaking happens in the context of relationships by using the following principles:
- RESPOND to the Holy Spirit and God’s Word
- BE WITH God and the Hope Family
- LOVE Extravagantly and BLESS Freely
- LIVE With Your Neighbor
- SHARE the Gospel