The God Whose Heart Beats
This week we begin a series on the book of John.
1. Warm Up: Share an interesting fact about your family tree.
2. When you think about Jesus do you usually focus more on his humanity or his divinity? Why do you think you tend that direction?
3. Traditional teaching on Jesus declares him to be fully man and fully God. What criteria makes one fully God? What criteria makes one fully man?
4. How is Jesus’ authority different as God rather than just a human prophet of God?
5. What is something you have learned about God through looking at the person of Jesus?
6. What would the Christian faith lose if Jesus wasn’t God?
7. What would the Christian faith lose if Jesus wasn’t human?
8. Do you think people outside the Christian faith know that Christians believe these things about Jesus?
9. How do those outside Christianity see Jesus?
10. How would you explain these truths about