Songs of Summer: Psalm 1
Following the way of God leads us toward a life of flourishing.
This week, we look at Psalm 1
Questions for personal reflection or group discussion:
1. What’s a song that is currently stuck in your head or you heart?
2. What role does music play in your life? Is it a big part of how you connect to God?
3. Read Psalm 1; Read Jeremiah 17: 5-8; How are these passages similar?
4. What was the big picture idea from the Psalm?
5. How do we carry out the instructions from v.1 of the Psalm to not walk, stand, or sit in the midst of sinners and yet still love those who don’t yet know Jesus?
6. What would it look like if someone was truly delighting in the law of the Lord? What are some things you would see in their life?
7. What role does Scripture play in your life right now? What role would you like it to play?
8. What did God bring to your mind/heart as you participated in the service this week?