One Question, Three Times
In John 21:15-25, Jesus asks Peter the same question, 3 different times.
We have been restored for a purpose.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What are some praise worthy things about the millennial generation?
2. What are some of the things that you find most meaningful in life?
3. How would you define the concept of significance? How is it distinct from success?
4. Of the two aspects of loving Jesus mentioned in the message ( spending time with/serving) which do you find most difficult? Why?
5. If things are functioning well our service to Jesus flows from our love of Jesus, but often this is not the case. What other motivation(s) are likely to creep into your service? (samples in notes)
6. How are you currently serving God by investing in the church, your community, or your neighbors?
7. If you could reshape the way you are investing in those areas what would you change?
8. What are some unique ways you can serve Jesus in your current life stage?