It’s Sad to be Home
Jesus returns home after traveling to Jerusalem and back through Samaria. You would think it would be a relief to be back home with his friends and family and yet Jesus doesn’t find what he was hoping to see.
1. Where in life do you feel most respected?
2. Why might someone be less respected in their own home or hometown?
3. Are you really friends with someone if you care more about what they offer than who they are? Why or why not?
4. What’s the most powerful thing you’ve seen God do?
5. Do you often ask God for miracles today? Why or why not?
6. If you met someone and they seemed interesting, how would you go about getting to know them?
7. How do we go about getting to know the person of Jesus?
8. What are some of your favorite perks of being in a relationship with Jesus?
9. How can someone discern if they are pursuing Jesus for his power or for his person?
10. What does how he uses his power tell us about his person?