Family Recipe – Responding to the Holy Spirit
We are looking at the ingredients that make up disciple-making at Hope Church.
Responding to the Holy Spirit is a necessary part of this recipe.
Disciple-making flows from our response to the the Holy Spirit and God’s Word. (John 14:26)
As you seek to respond to the Holy Spirit:
- Analyze your life and look for ways to create some margin for the Holy Spirit to speak to you and work in you.
- Create an environment of stillness to listen to the Spirit’s leading and feel His presence.
- Journal the teachings of Jesus and apply them into your daily routines.
- Seek and apply the Holy Spirit’s Counsel and take action.
- Share and discuss with others, viagra sale how you have responded to and applied this principle
- Practice with others.