Endure in your faith, even when you face opposition.
From Hebrews 10:26-39
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What’s a silly fad or trend that you participated in because, “everybody was doing it”?
2. What importance does social acceptance play in your life? Rate it 1- 10 and explain why
3. What word(s) would you use to describe the way Christian beliefs and values are treated in the groups you spend most of your time with?
4. Read v.26-31 again, what role did the fear of judgement play in your own spiritual development?
5. In what ways do you find It helpful to bring up eternal judgment with Christians? Not yet Christians?
6. What do we lose if we never reference it in our conversations with others?
7. How did hearing the descriptions of persecution going on at this time effect the way you understand this passage?
8. When do you feel most tempted to follow the herd of society rather than Jesus?
9. Did you ever try follow Jesus without the support of a herd? How did it go for you?
10. How have other believers made it easier to follow Jesus in the hard areas of life?