Jesus invites us to recognize Him as the True King and partner with Him in bringing about His Kingdom.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What’s your favorite genre of literature? Why? a. Or
2. How do you feel about fishing?
3. Do you find the idea of having a king comforting or oppressive? Why?
4. How is following Jesus different than following someone on Twitter?
5. Do you feel like you have enough trust in Jesus to follow him when you don’t understand? Why or why not?
6. What’s an example of an area where you follow Jesus even without full understanding?
7. Where do you go to intentionally interact with people that don’t know Jesus?
8. What are some active things we can do while we wait on people to be interested in Jesus?
9. What kind of imitation lure are you most tempted to use with friends and family? Why would this be a bad thing?