Bring Glory to God by Making Disciples
It was exciting to share with the whole family the Disciplemaking Pathway that we have been developing for the last 9 months. We hope it provides a clear path ahead as we grow as disciplemakers. We will keep coming back to these again and again as we work our way through the scriptures and apply them to our lives.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
- Are you the kind of person who follows the path or charts your own course? Does this tendency carry over to how you follow Jesus?
- What are benefits to gathering together for Sunday Worship versus trying to do Christianity on your own?
- What are some practices that you have found helpful in cultivating your relationship with God yourself and with your family?
- What aspects of disciplemaking do you think are best done in a smaller group of people? Why?
- Do you find it easier to invest in the church family or your community? Why are both important?
- How comfortable are you talking about Jesus with others?
- What barriers can get in the way of you introducing others to Jesus?
- What is a next step for you as you grow in making disciples?