A Resurrection Worldview
What you believe about the resurrection of Jesus drastically impacts the way you look at and live life.
1 Corinthians 15:12-34
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What stands out to you about the definition of a worldview from James Sire? Do you find it to be a good one?
2. When was the last time you recall an aspect of your worldview changing? What was it and how did it come about?
3. When you hear a Christian share about something supernatural that has happened is your instinct to believe them? Why or why not?
4. How would you share about the resurrection of Jesus with someone who doesn’t believe miracles are possible?
5. How does thinking about the afterlife impact the way you live your life? Is it even something that you regularly ponder?
6. Which of the 4 implications of Jesus being raised brings you the most hope right now?
7. How would your life be different if you came across good evidence that this life was all that existed?
8. How might someone who doesn’t believe in God explain why they live a life of love and sacrifice in a way consistent with their worldview? How have you heard people explain it? Have you ever been convinced it makes sense?
9. What are some of the ways that Christians in our culture can be misled into inconsistently? How might it harm the faith when we live inconsistently from the faith we profess?