A REAL Resurrection
The resurrection is real.
Share it with facts, and share it by telling your story.
1 Corinthians 15
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. What was your favorite April fools joke from this year? Did anything get you? Anything you wish was true?
2. How do you think the story of Jesus resurrection would be reported if it happened today? Would it be easier or harder to believe?
3. Would you describe yourself as naturally skeptical or naturally trusting? Why do you think you are the way you are?
4. What would you say to the person who followed the moral teachings of Jesus, but didn’t believe in the resurrection?
5. What were some of the major things you considered when investigating the truth of Christianity?
6. Are you more comfortable talking about the facts of the Christian faith or your own experience with it? What would give you more confidence in each area?
7. What area of your life have you seen Jesus transform the most since you put your faith in him?
8. What would it take to get you to believe that a real miracle had happened today? What evidence would you need to see?