A Better Salvation
Actively pay attention to your salvation.
Questions for group discussion or personal reflection:
1. If someone was going to design a marketing campaign to actually get your attention, what kinds of things would they need to do?
2. What does it look like practically to “pay the most careful attention” to your salvation?
3. Have you ever gone through a period of life where you drifted away from Jesus? How did you get there? How can you prevent that from happening again?
4. How would you grade your level of confidence in the Bible? What contributes positively and negatively to your grade?
5. Share about a moment in your life that gave you confidence that God was real.
6. How does the purpose of something impact the way we see it’s value? What does this mean when we look at the purpose of man explained in this passage?
7. When you look at the brokenness of the world who do you tend to blame? Who should you blame?
8. What do you see as man’s role in caring for creation today? Is it still worth doing something, even if we can’t fix everything?
9. How does understanding the biblical concept of taste (fully experiencing something) alter the way we look at verse 9?